Monday, January 10, 2011

model a ...

there has been a project on the back back back burners for a few years now but a recent little push from joycy has spurred me on...i pulled apart the flatmotor the other day and a rebuild is on the way for the motor..., fourspeed borg warner, centura diff, 32 rails and a steel five window coupe that came out of death valley about 6 years ago are the basis for the build...
its gonna be a slow one judging by the speed that ive hit it so far....

2 comments:

Alfred said...

Looks like a challenging project.
I have a back burner myself in the form of a Moto Morini 350 Sport which is laying around for 6 years or so.
Sometimes I think "What if I do one bolt a day..." (what if....).

David Bond said...

I know all too well about the back burner...