Sunday, January 2, 2011

le mans...

almost done...off to get wired next week....then i will finish the exhaust, cables, fuel lines, levers and all the rest of the bits and pieces.

8 comments:

Travis said...

I just found your blog via bubbblevisor. for some reason, that's one I check everyday. Don't fight it, right? Anyway, that piece is so beautiful. Simple, elegant in it's usefulness and execution. I've spent some time working with aluminum as an aircraft mechanic, and need to learn how to weld. I feel like this was the final straw of inspiration! I guess it would be silly to go strait to aluminum, but I always seem to do things the hard way. Probably should take a class... Sorry for my rambling, I just hope you take it as a compliment to your work and presentation in your blog! Cheers

chollo9 said...

I'm with Travis, that's a beautifully integrated design, fabricated very nicely.

a. said...

two birds / one stone / nice

Michael said...

Almost don't feel qualified to comment - but comment is: the panel feels like a flight panel from a 1960s fixed wing or heli - better yet on such a bike - fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Awesome man

Rik said...

fuckin' awesome bike,,i love it..
very great work on the tail..mastah!

vincent prat said...

well done Matt
Happy new Year
V

Sideburn Magazine said...

Lovely job Matt
BP