I'm so excited to have been asked by Mike and Grant to be a part of the Invited Builder line-up for Born-Free 8. To stand alongside all these other amazing blokes who I've been following for so long and be building a bike for everyone to see is just a total spin out.
I'm very thankful to everyone who has encouraged over the years to follow this crazy dream of building motorcycles, especially my beautiful and amazing wife. I'm hoping she will be able to come with me next year and see what a totally amazing show Born-Free is.
I'm going to try and get really serious with my blog posts to keep everyone up with what I'm doing. I don't want to keep anything secret and I don't want to leave anything for last minute so I'm going to make regular posts here as well as on Instagram to keep momentum up and make some headway.
I feel so privileged that I'm the first one to represent Australia, there are so many great builders here who build better than me and do this for a living so I'm hoping to do them proud too.


3 comments:
proud of you mate - cant wait to see your journey!
cheers Tom.
Hope my 45 comes out half as good as yours did this year.
M
Oh, I'm sure it'll do that and then some!
I've seen the frame and fork- and I've got a picture in my head how it'll turn out- I'm sure it won't look like that, but interested to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment