Sunday, October 26, 2014

Born Free 7 2015

  

I'll be heading to Born Free 7 next year with my Norton that I built all those years ago. Ill be displaying it in the Guest area of the show ....big thanks to Grant and Mike for allowing me to be a part of it.....I have wanted to go since the first year but time and money never allowed the trip.




Here is the bike as it sat in the shed today. I will be stripping it completely and redoing everything including motor and box. It has sat for quite a while while I have been busy with other projects so it will be good for us to spend some time together again.

  



3 comments:

Eugene D. said...

This is a great forum for you to post longer items and how I was first introduced to you and Max of 4Q.

I really like this medium as a contrast to the constant borage of photos and not much else on instagram. I guess I might be old school.

Look forward to seeing the norton come together. I hope to make it down to Cali. If I don't I will be down under some time soon, be good to finally catch up.

Cheers,

Eugene.

matt machine said...

Nice one mate.
If you can get down for born free that would be ace....
if not you have a place to stay here when you come....

m

t said...

Nice one! Finally.