Sunday, March 10, 2013

my week away ....

......in no particular order, i had a fantastic time. A big comedown after 5 years of non stop work with no more than 5 days off in a row, of course i got sick, but nothing was gonna stop the ride. 



with thanks to the steady riding partner Roger, and Buzz and all the boys in Melbourne, thanks for making me feel so welcome, I kind of felt like one of the group and that meant a lot fellas. Nick, your a legend, for saving the day on the great ocean road, and Buzz and Penny, thanks again and special like, for the couch and your hospitality. All the rest of the boys, i'm coming back real soon, cant wait.







































3 comments:

Roger Chambers said...

That's a pretty good record of what went down Matt, I really enjoyed our ride....look forward to the next. All up I did nearly 2,000 kays a decent ride indeed. The crew from down south were great as always and a special thanks to Buzz and Penny for their hospitality.

buzz said...

Hi Guys
It was pleasure having you guys stay .
Good to see you all arrived home in one piece .
Cheers
Buzz

Pin-up Motorcycle Garage* said...

Looks like you have a lot of fun out there in Australia. This must be awesome when weather is one less thing you have to worry about in your life. I think I might need to get a roadtrip there soon. Take care !