Sunday, January 6, 2013

irish rich....listened to this while i was in the shed working this afternoon.








i always enjoyed reading richs column in GKM and i always enjoy reading his blog. i love hearing someone in an interview like this.....shows what people are really like i think to hear them over an hour talking about what they love and do....its long but you can do other stuff while its on....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the privilege of living in Rich's neighborhood and to have him do work for me from time to time. When I visit I do my best to just shut up and listen; the man has been around and knows what he's talking about. Nice guy, too.

Irish Rich said...

Thank you both, it's much appreciated.

OILY RAG said...

I listened to this interview whilst in my shed and I considered it to be one of the most interesting things I've heard in ages.
To be able to put his opinion across so well, was an inspiration to hear. When somebody is willing to share years of wisdom you would be a fool not to listen.
Thankyou for pointing me in the direction of this.
Oh yeah i love the new header of Rod and Ronnie Wood (i'm guessing it's the Faces) What a brilliant photo...

Speed Metal Built said...

I am Jason the host of the HOW Podcast. I have known Rich for about 5 years now but unfortunately I do not get to see him often. Like many, I followed his work through various publications and online. I wanted that to change. He is one of the inspirations for the HOW Podcast. I hope to have him on again and thanks to all that spread the word of the podcast and of my guests too.