thanks for the nice words gene....i had a 16H once....not for long though.....i sold it and bought a 36 CS1 that i eventually sold to a guy in Germany.... take it easy mate.
thanks for the nice words gene....i had a 16H once....not for long though.....i sold it and bought a 36 CS1 that i eventually sold to a guy in Germany.... take it easy mate.
5 comments:
Hey Matt,
You are really great inspiration to me.. I love reading your blog and watching your projects.
It is also great to see your interest in all bikes. It seems to me allot dudes fixate on one style. I like that you ride and own different machines...
I have a 1943 Norton 16H and a CB750 cafe that I am currently building.
Learning from others and working with your hands his a real art....
Regards..
Gene.
thanks for the nice words gene....i had a 16H once....not for long though.....i sold it and bought a 36 CS1 that i eventually sold to a guy in Germany....
take it easy mate.
thanks for the nice words gene....i had a 16H once....not for long though.....i sold it and bought a 36 CS1 that i eventually sold to a guy in Germany....
take it easy mate.
The more I wish one of these, the more they become expensive in Europe. Keep this one in your garage for the day I 'll visit you !
ill never sell this one vincent...so it will be waiting for you....
Post a Comment