Tuesday, August 21, 2012

i look at shots like these....





and dream of what it would have been like to be riding in the 20's and 30's...if i think about how motorcycles just take over my life, like when i'm not doing something with motorcycles i'm feel like im just wasting time, i just wonder,.....man, am i seriously fucked up....maybe i'm just in a melancholy mood, but my lord i love motorcycles.



4 comments:

Guy@GK said...

Mate, you know I feel the same. They have held a fascination for me since I was a kid. My love for two wheels ebbs and flows, but I am never without a bike.

Just wish I had your skills so I could indulge myself even further.

Phrog said...

Whats not to love?

matt machine said...

guy...hope we can ride together again soon....

phrog, exactly.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with that at all! If you want to do something, and you obviously have passion for it, then get going.