Tuesday, July 24, 2012
tins.
looking forward to the paint on the 45 tins....tanks have had a couple coats of primer and sand, the fender is under first primer ready for some fine sanding.
i love this part. in 1984 i asked my parents if i could leave school to become an auto spray painter. id painted maybe 15 cars by the time i was 15 and i loved it. my mum freaked out, my dad got mad cause id upset mum and i shut my mouth and went to school and read street machine during class. i was serious, i wanted to ditch school and learn a trade. i wonder if i would have been here now had i done that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those little turn in life always make me wonder too. I often think I should've went right into a machining/welding trade out of high school instead of spending $$ on a college art degree.
You would probably be working some shitty panel shop painting some rubbish Japanese crap. Once you do the things you love for a day to day I think it loses the appeal.
Post a Comment