....a quarter of a million people looked at this blog...its a bit weird...but its also very humbling....thank you to everyone who has cared to look...i will try to do my best with this thing and as i said way back in early days....i love motorbikes...but bad.
nobodys fault but mine


3 comments:
Well deserved mate, long may she roll,
Somehow, if you blog and a lot of people like what you blog, you become, in some way, part of the entertainment industry.
Think about it, Robert Plant is a collegue of yours ;-)
Btw, I like your posts (does it make me a groupie ;-) )!
Greetz,
Alfred
I like Alfred's idea. So you are probably friends with Robert Plant. And if I'm friends with you, that means that I'm almost friends with Robert Plant. Excellent. The internet is so cool.
And congrats on the 1/4 Million. You've done some great work on here.
ciao,
Pete
Post a Comment