bk dropped in the other day with this in his hand......not every day some bloke just walks around the streets carrying a carb like this....beautiful....
cant tell you more.....its owned by a mate of mine bruce....he just dropped in with this in his hand to show me...he knows i like old stuff....they dont spin...if they did that would be way too cool.
I was looking for some inspiration to do something different on my project than the usual K&N pod filters. Think I might dismantle some old hairdryers or something to try and find parts like this... Cheers again.
4 comments:
That is beautiful, please tell me those turbine fins spin, although I'm guessing they don't. Can you tell us more about this carb? Cheers.
cant tell you more.....its owned by a mate of mine bruce....he just dropped in with this in his hand to show me...he knows i like old stuff....they dont spin...if they did that would be way too cool.
I was looking for some inspiration to do something different on my project than the usual K&N pod filters. Think I might dismantle some old hairdryers or something to try and find parts like this... Cheers again.
DLX (Schebler De-luxe) for a 1928 or 29 Harley 61" or 74".
Sverre
Norway
Post a Comment