Fucking hell Matt, I hadn't heard any more from you so thought maybe you weren't pleaased with the feature so not heard from you, but now I know why!! The first lot were sent you in October, the second lot in December, I know Oz is a distance but that's a farce!! Anyway, pleased you like it and yes, that Ducati XR is just amazing.
no way adam...love it...just flat out here trying to do my shit......and yes....hows me the other day going to the po box and both packages are waiting for me.....stupid and weird.
2 comments:
Fucking hell Matt, I hadn't heard any more from you so thought maybe you weren't pleaased with the feature so not heard from you, but now I know why!! The first lot were sent you in October, the second lot in December, I know Oz is a distance but that's a farce!! Anyway, pleased you like it and yes, that Ducati XR is just amazing.
no way adam...love it...just flat out here trying to do my shit......and yes....hows me the other day going to the po box and both packages are waiting for me.....stupid and weird.
thanks again adam....
Post a Comment