I'm so sorry for your little doggie. He will be in a nice place here.
So sorry mate.That's a beautiful spot.
I'm sorry for your loss Matt. Such simple yet complex animals that teach us what it is to love without question.
Sad news Matt..It's like loosing a relative.
Sad news Matt. Dogs are the best people.
ugh, i know that feeling very well.. i lost the love of my life last year. my thoughts are with you guys...sorry for your loss xox c
Sorry man, your in our thoughts...
My Condolences, My thoughts are with you. I know the pain well.
sorry buddy.
thanks friends....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'm so sorry for your little doggie. He will be in a nice place here.
So sorry mate.
That's a beautiful spot.
I'm sorry for your loss Matt. Such simple yet complex animals that teach us what it is to love without question.
Sad news Matt..It's like loosing a relative.
Sad news Matt. Dogs are the best people.
ugh, i know that feeling very well.. i lost the love of my life last year. my thoughts are with you guys...sorry for your loss xox c
Sorry man, your in our thoughts...
My Condolences, My thoughts are with you. I know the pain well.
sorry buddy.
thanks friends....
Post a Comment