Monday, May 23, 2011

its a funny thing....

this interweb thingy...you know i fought the technology for so long....was the last one of all my friends to get a mobile phone, shit like that. But here i am now counting my blessings for the people i have met over the net that i talk to every second day that i now consider friends. its no secret that vincent has posted many things i have done over the last couple of years bike and architecture related, but what i love is that at any time of the day just about, i can send him an email and he will respond, and our times zones are very different.
If you don't check the southsiders blog now then you better, you better,.. you bet.
bonsoir vincent......olivier , i hope i can use the shot...with total respect...check out Vincent's son at digital milk...

6 comments:

vincent prat said...

I know one thing...: I must go one day to braidwood!

Roger Chambers said...

Hey Matt, you're preaching to the converted mate, I've been a SS reader for a good while now. I intended to go to the Deus V-Twin day but my electrics decided play up.....I'll get to meet you one day.

matt machine said...

v, 2013 not so far away....

roger, what you riding? what electrics?....lucas or nippon denso?

Anonymous said...

NO PROBLEM MATT

Roger Chambers said...

Hey Matt, looks like my reply went missing.....I'm riding a Shovel chop, custom electrics...all sorted at Mark's shop now.

matt machine said...

send me a shot roger.....machineshed@bigpond.com