Monday, April 4, 2011

patchy...

....have had dogs (sorry...terriers).. all my life. my mum and dad bred bull terriers. one of the earliest shots of me is sitting in a box in a kennel with a litter of just born pups and our old all white bully RENA. when i got together with my girl my last dog had left me a couple of years before ( he was one tough fucken bullterrier)...anyway, this boston came into my life and my god he is one seriously cool dog. dont come near machine with any other dog he will go up and under and lock on hard my friend...he dont care how big they are. one spot of sun in the whole shed and he finds it...winter is coming felt a change nipping at the back of my neck tonight.

6 comments:

Dylan said...

Love boston's as well! hopefully I'll have a shop of my own someday where I can bring my dog along to spend all day with me.

Sethro said...

matt, you will be hooked on bostons for ever..best breed out there..i have 2 males that i adopted after i lost my lil female a few years back..enjoy brother..

Alfred said...

Quite a character, I guess.
I realize that you are on the other side of the world as it is spring over here, and it is getting warmer every day! Motorbike time again (can't wait to get rid of this depressing cold).
(I know, I'm a softy, only riding above 10 degrees Celsius :-)

Ruud said...

Nice buddy you got there..

Sandro said...

i see him, but does he see me?

matt machine said...

dylan, i checked your dog ...very cool...and great face on it...

seth, yeh they surely grown on you with their good nature...still miss my bull terrier though.

alfred...yeh...i know what you mean...it was 5 degrees when i left for work on the bike the other day and i felt pretty well sick by the time i got there...

cheers ruud...

sandro ...get to work.