that was great, looks like a nice are to ride.
Real nice!What camera is it?
Wow ! That was my first time riding a panhead. Thanx. I steal the vid to share it on my blog ;-)
Yeah !!!!
Holy Shit Matt, I keep thinking your going to head-on into an oncoming car! Beautiful country side.
I was thinking the same thing as DB.
Yeah, get back on the Right side of the road nutjob. :-)Nice ride.
its a GO PRO HERO ....so cool those cameras...you guys on the "right side".....you wouldnt see me coming up the inside would you?!..
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that was great, looks like a nice are to ride.
Real nice!
What camera is it?
Wow ! That was my first time riding a panhead. Thanx. I steal the vid to share it on my blog ;-)
Yeah !!!!
Holy Shit Matt, I keep thinking your going to head-on into an oncoming car! Beautiful country side.
I was thinking the same thing as DB.
Yeah, get back on the Right side of the road nutjob. :-)
Nice ride.
its a GO PRO HERO ....so cool those cameras...
you guys on the "right side".....you wouldnt see me coming up the inside would you?!..
Post a Comment