wasnt happy with my first attempt at the tail section for the guzzi....so i started again.
it took a while for me to make progress with it but i finally feel better about it.
2 comments:
Richard
said...
Hey - thats one sweet seat! WOuld you be interested in making a similar one for me? I've got a LMV cafe racer sat in a LM1 frame. I've been looking for seat units but yours is one of the first that I really like!
hey man...im a bit busy right now...but are you in a rush?....everythings possible....i shortened the top tubes on my frame ...cut and shut....so the seat doesnt have to run so far back and look out of proportion??....get me.....anyway....email me at machineshed@bigpond.com to discuss further....
2 comments:
Hey - thats one sweet seat! WOuld you be interested in making a similar one for me? I've got a LMV cafe racer sat in a LM1 frame. I've been looking for seat units but yours is one of the first that I really like!
Cheers
Brighton Guzzi
hey man...im a bit busy right now...but are you in a rush?....everythings possible....i shortened the top tubes on my frame ...cut and shut....so the seat doesnt have to run so far back and look out of proportion??....get me.....anyway....email me at machineshed@bigpond.com to discuss further....
matt
Post a Comment