Friday, December 25, 2009
im kicking myself....
.....cause on the highway about 10 kms out of town is this massive crazy rock on the side of the road....im talking as big as a small truck...
its covered in thousands of layers of paint cause people are always painting stuff on it like
HAPPY 18th CHOKO and I LOVE DANNI....
but the reason im pissed is because for the last three years....but not this year....the message written on it has been
MERRY XMAS FUCKERS
i should have taken a photo when i had the chance....
so funny to know that every family driving to the coast got to see it and have a laugh.
so...with respect...........
MERRY XMAS FUCKERS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Reminds me why I love Oz.
I used to piss myself at a Police sign up near us that said "This week, Police are targeting: ", and they would change the 'blank' from 'Speeders' to 'Drink driving' or whatever, week to week.
In between, people would add their own.
My favourite was "This week, Police are targeting Westies".
By the way, hope you had a good one Matt...
that is funny mate...all good down here...even had some nice rain to cool things down...
they say to always carry a camera with you. I'm trying to do that these days.. ya just never know. that's pretty funny!
Post a Comment