ciao! very nice bikes.know ur blog through visiting 4QI've put your blog on my blog list...for all my Italian buddieshope u don't mind!ciaoc.ps: I do some little pain-things on hell-mets and tanks...check em out
Cool looking exhaust. Nice bike, man.
Looks the tits, Matt. Send me photos when you're done. Pipes are rad.
ditto on the pipes
nice pipes - Nice feeling when you tack them up and you can see it coming together...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ciao! very nice bikes.
know ur blog through visiting 4Q
I've put your blog on my blog list...for all my Italian buddies
hope u don't mind!
ciao
c.
ps: I do some little pain-things on hell-mets and tanks...check em out
Cool looking exhaust. Nice bike, man.
Looks the tits, Matt. Send me photos when you're done. Pipes are rad.
ditto on the pipes
nice pipes - Nice feeling when you tack them up and you can see it coming together...
Post a Comment