Sunday, August 19, 2012

bye bye my lovely.



.....packaged up the guzzi today for the trip up to sydney tomorrow to meet the transport dudes...
its a sad day but one good thing is the bike is staying on aussie roads (almost didn't)....


hope you love it as much as i do paul.....


thanks to all my friends who booked and blogged and blabbed about its sale....its going to fund two projects next up.......ducati and a shoptruck shovelhead so me and the wife can cruise the highway...

8 comments:

a. said...

something weird about that last pic, i think its your hair......

David "Howling Moose" said...

You created a classic, enjoyed it, and now someone else can enjoy your handy work.

Krazy Kommando said...

I'm glad it's staying on Aussie soil

LukeFink said...

Hey Buddy, time to go and use the money and get a haircut!!!! Looking pretty wild there champ!!!!

pablo mckinnon said...

Reckon that last shot could make it on to Mug Shot Monday, hey Luke!

LukeFink said...

Hey Pablo what I great idea I have been working in long bay jail lately and he would fit right in!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you had poker chips in youre eye holes...I was gonna comment on your poker face.

I love that bike. But as they say, everythings always for sale if you wan to build more stuff..

Draven said...

It's one of the most beautiful Guzzi's i've never seen (and i'm italian so i've seen a lot of it!)...It's not possible that you've sold it!!