I'm putting my roundcase up for sale...if anyone is interested in owning a beautifully restored bevel ducati that is totally sorted and runs like a top then give me a shout ... machineshed@bigpond.com
I'd give my right nut for that, but I'm not sure you'd like it in trade! Beautiful machine! Not something that would ever leave my garage. Good luck with the sale. Jason in Victorville.
7 comments:
you'll regret it the rest of your life :-\
Matt, if only I had a spare 20k, hope you get what it deserves.
Wow that is a beauty!
TP
I'd give my right nut for that, but I'm not sure you'd like it in trade! Beautiful machine! Not something that would ever leave my garage. Good luck with the sale.
Jason in Victorville.
WhitelinePsycho.... you mean 20k for the deposit? :) D
Holy shit this bike is awesome.
Don't do it. Luca (yes, you know which Luca)
Post a Comment