...
sometimes im freaked out how weird this world is....i've been writing envelopes and customs declarations for the last couple of nights sending t shirts from south america to spain, from england to dearborn michigan, not to mention all the aussie mates....i'm totally humbled.
thankyou to all who have bought a shirt....i know all the boys have been doing it for years and i've got a stack waist high but its just such a thing to know that people will give you money cause they dig what you are doing.
thank you again.....im up to date with all orders til tonight....expect them soon i suppose...
big thanks to my local post office and postmaster BK and his helper GC.....i know what i need to do now.......
mm


12 comments:
Bloody brilliant mate, your psycle karma is obviously good.
how much for postage to MNGRLWE 2622?
Great T shirt Matt,got mine today.Cheers mate Ross from Melbourne
When you said Dearborn, I gotta admit, I got a rubbery one. I see my name in the pile. Can't wait to wear it. Keep up the killer work brother!
wp...cheers mate
sandro....ill swap you a ride on the ktm
oldrlh...thank you ross....take it easy..
mini b....note how i underlined part of your name......P....A....N......
Dig it!
It's here . . . cheers mate, great job !!!
Got a cool shirt in the mail today. Thanks, Matt!
got mine! you were right about the quality of the shirt, top quality cheers from baz twmba keep up the awesome work. lovin what you do.
I got mine last week. My new favorite shirt! Keep an eye on cafe racer tv this season. They're currently filming my build with RAS-MOTO Detroit. I'll be wearing it for sure!
Arrived yesterday Matt!
Awesome shirt (as i was expecting).
'MACHINE' quality indeed.
Thx mate.
i think there is a problem here. As Harrington and the rest of the world has one and my flipping mailbox is unsettlingly empty.
Post a Comment