The most gorgeous road race style bike of the period, possibly ever. Even though I've had 3 pre '74 Bonnies, it was always the thing I loved listening to and looking at more than any other . . . great stuff Mr Machine, long may you enjoy her delights.
So jealous - I grew up not far from the top of that hill (My parents owned, what was then, the BP on the corner of Lascelles St for a few years). I can imagine how much fun you had. I'm about 3 hours away now, but really tempting to just go for a ride...
8 comments:
unique opportunity
The most gorgeous road race style bike of the period, possibly ever. Even though I've had 3 pre '74 Bonnies, it was always the thing I loved listening to and looking at more than any other . . . great stuff Mr Machine, long may you enjoy her delights.
So jealous - I grew up not far from the top of that hill (My parents owned, what was then, the BP on the corner of Lascelles St for a few years). I can imagine how much fun you had. I'm about 3 hours away now, but really tempting to just go for a ride...
That ducati is amazing
How many Km did you get in?
baron....no doubt..
w l phycho you can rest assured i will
brian w...wow thats crazy....whenever you want a ride across/down/up...from whichever direction 3 hours away give me a tingle....
adrian...it is...so perfectly balanced....you really don't fully understand how good until your high up in the rev range...and its not even desmo...
r....about 50kms or so until i came back to reality and headed home....that was enough though...lets say i was really awake when i got home.
I that the Clyde?
dan ... sure is
Post a Comment