Monday, June 13, 2011

machine website on the way....

kelly and i are mucking around with shots of the machines in the shed so that we have some appropriate background images on the new website that hopefully will be set up in the next couple of weeks. I've got new shirts on the way and been focusing on some parts i think you might like, so stay tuned.

5 comments:

Adam Nickel said...

sweet!

Quaffmeister said...

Cool as Matt, can ya make sure you score some tees for fat bastids when you order 'em up.

Guy@GK said...

Sounds good mate, look forward to seeing the new site.

Anonymous said...

nice. The other day, I was looking at some photos of old wrenches on my laptop. I was riding the Google bus, and some guy walks by in the isle and says "wow, nice wrench porn". cracked me up.

James said...

Yeees, sounds good. Go for it!