my aussie mate emile organised these shirts for me...the legend he is...thanks for your support mate....if your in sydney visit his shop....king street newtown...."industrial strength".
If you want one ... for whatever reason....oil rag...lizard rag...email me...
thanks blokes.
Matt I want one of those Braidwood versions those are cool .. it'd probably be more for shipping from oz to here than the cost of the t shirt though. You must have some great rides around there.Canberra, Hwy 1 on the coast.. lucky.
hey t. the helmet design with machine and braidwood nsw is on the back of both....white shirt has ghost rider and black shirt has stacked type with the coffin...and the dots are a tracing of a US coin...take your pick.
5 comments:
Matt I want one of those Braidwood versions those are cool .. it'd probably be more for shipping from oz to here than the cost of the t shirt though. You must have some great rides around there.Canberra, Hwy 1 on the coast.. lucky.
hey t. the helmet design with machine and braidwood nsw is on the back of both....white shirt has ghost rider and black shirt has stacked type with the coffin...and the dots are a tracing of a US coin...take your pick.
Matt, I want one in XL let me know how much to California.
Dave
hey dave email me at machineshed@bigpond.com
cheers mate
Nice lookin' shirts Matt. I'm a black shirt fan, so will have to hit you up for one soon. Cheers, Wayne.
Post a Comment